UPDATE 23/03/2020 ALL FACE TO FACE COURSES ARE SUSPENDED
The below post no longer applies –
First Aid Training courses We are following government advice that is in place for First Aid Training Providers so rest assured you are in safe hands.
- Important Note: If you are due to attend a course with us and need to self-exclude due to respiratory infection please notify us in writing prior to the course start date. You will be offered one opportunity to re-book another course within the next 4 months. If you are unable to attend a course within the next 4 months we can accept a substitution. This variation in our standard terms and conditions will apply until 1st August 2020
We are protecting our staff and students attending courses in the following ways –
- When you arrive at the course venue our trainers will ensure all students are not showing signs of respiratory infection and will be asked to sanitise or wash hands.
- Any students showing signs of respiratory infection will be asked to leave the course. Anyone that is asked to leave will be offered one opportunity to re-book another course within the next 4 months. If you are unable to attend a course within the next 4 months we can accept a substitution.
- Course induction – all students will be given advice on how to stay safe and infection control.
- We always take precautions by replacing manikin lungs after each session and using alcohol wipes to sanitise manikins after use.
- We are also issuing students with personal resuscitation faceshields and protective nitrile gloves for added protection.