1/2 day Mental Health Awareness (FAIB Approved)
Our half day course is an introduction to raise awareness of mental health.
This course covers:
- An awareness of mental health and its stigma
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health
- How to access help for those in crisis or need
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can ensure people are safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- Handouts to refer to whenever they need it
- A certificate of attendance valid for 3 years to say they are Mental Health Aware (FAIB Approved)
Currently we only offer this course for groups on-site at your place of work – contact us on 0370 850 1186 for a quote.