Aivia 210 Outdoor AED Cabinet with Lock
The AIVIA 210 alarmed AED cabinet has been designed for outdoor installation. This strong and durable AED cabinet is alarmed, heated and keycode accessible to give your AED maximum protection from the elements when stored outdoors.
With more than 160,000 cabinets successfully installed worldwide you can be sure that this cabinet has been well tested in all types of climate!
- Day/night lighting of the AED compartment by LEDs with automatic luminosity detection.
- Visual warnings (red flashing LEDs) to indicate malfunctions.
- Access to the AED is protected by digicode. Once the code has been entered the cabinet opens automatically.
- Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red lights).
- The regulated heating and fanning system enables the AED unit to be stored in -20 degrees celsius! The system is activated through a heat sensor according to the configured thresholds or as preset by the user.
- Made of two distinct components: A clear anti-UV treated polycarbonate cover and a green ABS stand (UL-VO rated) support (RAL 6024), which complies with ISO 3864, International Standard concerning emergency colour codes.
- CE Approved.
- Mains power (24 volts DC) allows the heating element to function. An electrician will need to complete the installation of electrical components.
- Supplied complete with 24 volt power supply unit.
- AED compartment ventilation reduces excessive temperatures in the AED compartment. The AIVIA must be located in shade to avoid heat build-up from direct sunlight.
- The AIVIA 210 must be installed by a qualified electrician.
Dimensions: 38.8cm (L) x 20.1cm (W) x 42.3cm (H)
Humidity Index: 95% without condensation
Are you looking for a non locking AED Cabinet? View the Aivia 200