The AIVIA 200 AED cabinet with alarm and heating
can be installed indoors or outdoors. This strong and durable AED cabinet is alarmed and heated to give your AED maximum protection from the elements if stored outdoors.
- Day/night lighting of the AED compartment by LED’s with automatic luminosity detection ensures that the AED cabinet location is visible at all times.
- Access to the AED is protected by plastic coated seals
- Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual and audible alarm (flashing red lights).
- Ventilation fan
- The heating is activated via a temperature sensor when the minimum threshold of 10 degrees celsius is reached. The heating will protect the AED unit to -20 degrees celsius.
- Mains power (24 volts DC) allows the heating element to function. An electrician will need to complete the installation of electrical components.
- Supplied complete with 24 volt power supply unit (please see wiring diagram as a guide for pre installation below)
- AED compartment ventilation fan reduces excessive temperatures in the AED compartment. The AIVIA must be located in shade to avoid heat build-up from direct sunlight.
Dimensions: 38.8cm (L) x 20.1cm (W) x 42.3cm (H)
Hunidity index: 95% without condensation
You may also consider the AIVIA 210 Cabinet with Lock