ZOLL AED 3 Trainer
Complete ZOLL AED 3 simulation with Real CPR Help and real-time CPR feedback
The ZOLL AED 3® Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help®, real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality. The trainer will allow students to learn correct rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical AED, offering students a more realistic rescue experience.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes:
- An active LCD display with full-colour rescue images that mirror what a student will see on a clinical ZOLL AED 3 device
- Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations making it easier for the trainer to manage and focus more on the student rather than with button to press!
- An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario
- Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money
- Easy USB software update/language configuration if required
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Package Includes –
UK English – ERC Guidelines
– ZOLL AED 3 Trainer
– Localized Operator’s Guide
– ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz Electrode Training Harness
– Trainer Electrode Gels for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz
– Trainer Electrode Liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz
– Batteries (4 D-Cell)