Laerdal Resusci Junior QCPR 181-00150
This product has replaced the Resusci® Junior Basic and SkillGuide™ (Discontinued).
CPR on a child is a rare occurrence, so learning how it feels to perform CPR correctly is important to maximize the chance of survival during those critical moments of a child’s resuscitation.
More efficient CPR training
- More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
- Train in the environment of your choice
- Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
- Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
- 1 x Resusci Junior QCPR
- 1 x soft Carry Case with integrated knee padding
- 1x Pulse Bulb
- 1 x Jacket
- 1 x Shorts
- 4 x Junior Faces
- 3 x Junior Airways
- 18 x Manikin Wipes
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Important Product Information
- 4 x AA size batteries
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable and power adapter
Focus on quality paediatric CPR training
Fully Guideline compliant
Quickly set up your training session to support the measurement and scoring Guidelines you wish to use.
Practical & Portable
An ideal mobile solution for training wherever needed, with a carrying case that doubles as training mat and the ability for battery operation.
Minimal set up time
Bluetooth allows for wireless connectively to SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter and the QCPR Learner and Instructor apps for phones and tablets. Resusci Junior QCPR can also be connected to a SkillGuide to provide feedback to learners directly.