Laerdal Mini Anne ERC Multi-lingual, G2010
This innovative self directed learning programme allows families, friends, work colleagues and the general public – those who most likely would never attend a traditional CPR course, yet would most often witness a cardiac arrestt – to learn the core skills of CPR and AED use in 30 minutes.
The Mini Anne CPR & AED kit instructs the user in a ‘practice-while watching’ format with the aid of a 30 minute instructional DVD, and a personal, inflatable manikin with an integrated adult/child compression clicker.
Mini Anne CPR & AED Skills Learning Programme benefits everyone
- The kit can be used individually with family and friends or in larger group settings
- A 30 minute ‘practice while watching’ instructional DVD teaches effective CPR skills and AED use
- Multiplier Effect’ creating more potential lifesavers
- Kit contains everything you need to learn how to recognise and respond to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency
- These programmes have been research proven equivalent to their respective CPR courses for learning the core skills of CPR*
You may also like British Heart Foundation Mini Anne Plus Kit (Universal) – 10 pack