Laerdal Baby Anne (Dark Skin)
1 x Baby Anne Dark Skin
1 x Softpack
1 x Airways (pkg. 6)
1 x Foreign Objects (pkg. 10)
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Please note this is NOT the QCPR baby, please see the QCPR baby here.
Find out more about the the Baby Anne Manikin.