Brayden CPR Manikin with Red lights
The manikin that helps to visualise the true aim of performing CPR!
Most first aid training manikin’s on the market today give feedback of some sort when performing CPR but the Brayden manikin has internal lights that are visible through the skin to give clear visual feedback when CPR is being performed effectively. The LED lights simulate oxygen being pumped to the brain based upon the speed and depth of compressions during CPR. The lights will only illuminate fully if CPR is performed correctly.
CHEST COMPRESSION INDICATING LIGHTS – These will only light if chest compression depth is over 5cm and complies with 2015 UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
BLOOD CIRCULATION INDICATING LIGHTS – These will only light once the chest compression rate is over 100 per minute
CPR QUALITY INDICATING LIGHT – This illuminates to show that blood is reaching the brain and that both the rate and depth of chest compressions are being effective
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
- Head tilt and chin lift for correct airway opening
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct with latex free skin
- Audible and visual feedback reinforces correct chest compression depth
- Disposable lungs
- Air vent to reduce the risk of cross contamination. Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exit through the back of his head making it safer for students
Supplied complete with: 1 x Carrying Bag, 2 x Face Pieces, 2 x Disposable Lungs, 10 x Face Shields & 1 x set of batteries
Warranty: 2 Years (excluding consumables)
find out more about Brayden Manikins here