ZOLL AED 3 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The brand new ZOLL AED 3 Semi-Automatic is a cutting edge product that brings a wealth of features that no other AED manufacturer currently offers. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own due to the low total cost of ownership, with universal adult/child electrodes and battery that last 5 years.
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers’ chest compressions to the AED.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with latest CPR guidelines
- Push button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
WiFi-enabled Programme Management Onboard – Register your AED 3 online with ZOLL’s PlusTrac AED Programme Management System via computer or mobile device. Then link your AED 3 to your WiFi. Once your AED 3 is cloud-connected, Programme Management Onboard regularly reports current status to PlusTrac as part of every automatic self-test. If your AED3 ever detects a fault, or fails to report on time, PlusTrac lets you know immediately via e-mail. PlusTrac is FREE for the first year with an annual subscription thereafter.
Size: 12.7cmH x 23.6cmW x 24.7cmD