Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi-Automatic AED with CPRD
The powerful capabilities of the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best possible chance of survival.
Rugged and reliable, so it’s always ready
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment (drop abuse tested to 1 meter)
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 8-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Real-time CPR feedback gives rescuers specific guidance on compression depth and rate as recommended by the 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Semi-automatic shock delivery (user is required to press the shock button when prompted by the device).
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages).
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB.
Fully Automatic version also available
Watch the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Demo