Surgical Face Masks – Type II Certified
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683, type II. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II Mask (EN14683) certification
Due to the hygienic and infection control properties of this product it is non returnable. Please note colour of product may vary due to availability.
Detailed Item Properties –
- Size: (17.5 ± 0.5)cm x (9.5 ± 0.5)cm
- Material Specs:
Outer layer: PP Non-woven 23gms ± 1gsm
Middle layer: Melt-blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
Inner layer: PP Non-woven 18gsm ± 1gsm
Ear loop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Breathabillity: EN14683:2019 Annex C <40Pa/cm²
- Micobial Cleanliness: ENISO11737-1:2018 <30cfu/g
- Biocompatibility: EN ISO10993-5:2009 and EN ISO10993-10:2013
Product picture for illustration purposes only, colour may change.