DefibStore 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet (Non-Locking)
Revolutionary new design in high impact polycarbonate. This cabinet is fully waterproof and dust tight, with thermostatic heating and motion sensing LED lighting.
- IP66 rating, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust so will easily withstand the UK weather!
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate, the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmfull effects of the sun. They are also rated to UL94V0 which means they will not support a fire and are self extinguishing, do not give off toxic fumes.
- Land Rover drive over tested (please see picture) stronger than it looks!!
- Plastic turn handle for easy opening
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions during cold weather
- Internal hook accomodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- 10 year warranty on the cabinet
- 5 year warranty on the heater and lock
We know that there are many other outdoor AED cabinets available on the market but we only stock and sell the best available and the DefibStore 4000 is a premium UK made cabinet. We could sell cheap outdoor cabinets like many UK sellers that are mostly imported from China but we feel this is false economy as quality is often poor with thin materials and budget components that might give a couple of years of service! Then aftercare and parts are usually an issue so often the only option is to buy another cabinet if your imported product should fail. We only stock and sell quality cabinets at the best possible prices. We work very closely with suppliers to select products that are fit for purpose, made to last and and have aftercare services available in the unlikely event of needing repair services.