AED Protect Indoor White Cabinet with Alarm
New to the market and made in Britain is the AED Protect Indoor White Cabinet with Alarm.
This high quality steel cabinet is powder coated in white and has room for all makes of AED. The new innovative design incorporates a heart shaped window that helps people identify the location of your AED. The viewing window makes it easy to check your AED is rescue ready at a glance.
- This product is made in the UK by engineers using the latest technology and the best materials for the job! (by manufacturing in the UK it is better for the environment as we reduce the carbon footprint by not shipping from abroad)
- Zinc plated steel has been selected to build the cabinet due to it’s strength, corrosion resistance and durability! (zinc plated steel is commonly used to manufacture car bodies)
- A thick layer of perspex has been used for the viewing window and this is secured in place firmly with nut fasteners. (many manufacturers use thin perspex that will warp over time and is usually held in place with sticky tape!)
- Aluminium door handle with magnetic door close.
- Rounded corners look nice and are safer!
- Comes with a battery operated alarm that sounds upon opening the door.
- Dimensions 40.3 cm H × 48.5 cm W × 18cm D (22 cm D including handle)
- Weight 6.6kg
- 5 year warranty
(Defibrillator not included)