Our 1000 series outdoor defibrillator cabinet offers high quality at a great price.
- IP66 rated against dust and water
- Protected against corrosion with an outdoor yellow powder coat
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10k hours
- Internal LED magnetic light that activates in darkness on a motion sensor and can be used as a removable torch
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the device is housed at an optimum temperature during cold weather
- Internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Viewing window to easily check status of AED
- Concealed hinges
- All fixings and comprehensive installation instructions are supplied
- Cabinet dimensions are: 400 x 400 x 200 mm
- 2 Year Warranty
When someone suffers a sudden cardiac arrest the chances of survival decrease by around 10% per minute. Early CPR and defibrillation is essential to ensure the best possible chance of survival.