Celox Haemostatic Gauze 5 foot
- Stops life-threatening, including arterial, bleeding
- Highly effective, professional trauma product used on the battlefield by NATO armies
- Stops major bleeds in 3 minutes
- Clots hypothermic blood and blood containing anti-coagulants including Warfarin and Heparin
- Celox granules form a gel plug without generating any heat. Residual chitosan is safely absorbed by the body
- 5 foot Z-Fold version
Celox Haemostatic Gauze stops life-threatening bleeding, even from major arteries. It is trusted by several NATO militaries, including the British Army, to save lives in the field – including in Iraq and Afghanistan. Suitable for serious wounds including road traffic accidents, ballistic wounds, knife wounds and blast injuries, the gauze is packed directly onto the wound and then held with pressure for three minutes. The gauze is coated with Celox granules which works to clot blood fast independently of the body’s natural mechanism, working even on hypothermic blood or blood containing anti-coagulants like warfarin.
US Department of Defence studies showed Celox Gauze to be the most effective gauze for reducing blood loss, leading to a 90% survival rate. This is an ideal product for emergency services, military use, corporate security, high-profile public venues and facilities or high-risk industries and workplaces, including building sites, oil rigs, petrochemical plants, heavy industry, work with dangerous animals, motorsport, tree surgery and glass cutting. To learn more about how Celox works, click here.
Available in 5 foot Z-folded and 10 foot rolled versions.